Wednesday, October 29, 2008

j'ai besoin...

(j'ai besoin d'un nouveau appareil de photo et nouveaux tights)

I officially have a lookbook now, muchos gracias to M...

I've realized that my camera sucks quite a bit. Half my pictures come out insanely blurry, and I apologize. I also need new BLACK TIGHTS! I've already gone through two pairs since August...they get holes so easily. Is there some secret to this? Should I just get more expensive ones? It's so obnoxious though.

my new(ish) coat. I got it on sale last spring but I hadn't had a chance to wear it until last week. Like I said before, my camera sucks. The coat is a lot brighter in real life, and half the buttons aren't obscenely shiny.


shirt: dad's, tee: diy, shorts: diy, tights: Marshall's, shoes: Converse

3 comments:

  1. I quite like the way your pictures turned out. Crappy cameras can be charming sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shorts & tights together. so chic!

    xoxo,
    La C

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those looks like the converse i had...but they dont look like that anymore because i made them all black and put zippers on them...hot outfit.

    ReplyDelete